Enterprise Fax and Document Distribution
RightFax automates time-intensive, manual, paper-driven processes. This reduces paper-based operational costs, increases employee productivity, and decreases risks associated with stand-alone fax machines and unsecure email communications.
RightFax is a centralized, computer-based fax solution that provides faxing capabilities across an organization. It integrates fax and document distribution with email, desktop and document management applications, and enables high-volume fax delivery from CRM, ECM, ERP, and other host applications.
- Dramatically decreases document distribution costs by digitally delivering documents from the desktop
- Protects compliance and privacy by electronically delivering tamper-resistant documents, and reducing risk by ensuring documents do not sit on fax machines in public areas
- Integrates seamlessly with virtually any ECM, ERP, CRM, HIM, MFP, VoIP network, and many industry applications to maximize and extend the value of existing technology infrastructure, and application investments
Service and Support Just a Call Away
Square 9 offers a complete platform of products for capturing your documents, extracting high value data, classifying that data into information and integrating that information into your existing business processes for greater efficiency.
- Document Capture Automation Transform captured business content into high value information that can be shared across your entire organization.
- Enterprise Content Management Secure and compliant storage of business content allows you to classify information for improved access and collaboration.
- Business Process Automation Redefine organizational efficiency with processes that enforce business rules while allowing for global participation.
- Web Forms Management Extend document automation effortlessly with web forms that eliminate paper-based processes.
eCopy PDF Conversion
eCopy PDF Pro Office is the smart desktop PDF companion to MFP scanning, enabling easy, yet powerful PDF creation, editing, conversion, and collaboration for maximum savings without compromise. Featuring more productive scanning, word processor-like editing, Cloud and document management connectivity, PDF security, and Dragon® Notes, it dramatically improves business productivity.
- Word-processing capabilities in your PDF Eliminate the frustration of having to re-create or locate an original document to repurpose and edit its contents. Advanced editing functionality converts PDF files into fluid and dynamic documents with full word processing capabilities – right within the PDF software application.
- Connect your documents to the cloud New connectors allow you to open files from popular cloud services, such as Box, Google Docs™, Windows Live® SkyDrive®, Office 365, Evernote® and Dropbox. Once you’ve made changes, you can send the updated files back to these sites.
- PDF/A compliance checker PDF/A compliance verification is now easier than ever by submitting any PDF file through the Compliance Checker. If PDF fails compliance, report of issues and process to resolve is available at the click of a button.
- Document management support Integrated with the most popular document management systems so that the enterprise users can seamlessly work with their documents within a streamlined process.
Fully Featured Print Management
Make your print management as easy and pain-free as possible. From simple tracking and monitoring of print jobs to integrated BYOD printing or advanced custom job management, PaperCut can be up and running in minutes. Two powerful options are available.
- DIY Print Management in minutes
- Track and control unlimited printers
All the features of NG plus:
- Manage copy, scan and fax on your MFD
- Authenticate users with swipe or proximity cards
- Fine-Me printing and Secure Print Release
- Full supported
Local People Serving Local Business
Mon - Fri 7:30 am to 4:30 pm (Central)
1540 Gardner Blvd. Columbus MS 39702
How May We Help You Best?
Magnolia Business is a local business that treats every customer as a priority. Whether you need technical support on a system operation, or simply want to ask us a question about a software update or a minor computer repair, we are just a phone call or email away.
Tel: 662-244-8894 Fax: 662-244-8892